Baby Shower Checklist Samples: Be Fully Prepared For The Big Day
A baby shower is one of the most special and memorable occasions for a new mother. It is a time for her to receive all the love and support from her family and friends. But, in order for the baby shower to be a truly special and memorable day, it’s important that you are fully prepared for it. This means having all the necessary items ready, from decorations to food and drink. To make sure you don’t forget anything, here are a few baby shower checklist samples to help you prepare for the big day!
Baby Shower Checklist Sample #1: Decorations
When it comes to decorations, it’s important to have the right colors and themes to set the mood for the baby shower. You should also think about decorations that will help you create the perfect atmosphere for the event. Here are a few items that should be on your decorations checklist:
- Tablecloths, plates, and cutlery.
- Balloons, streamers, and banners.
- Candles, lights, and other lighting accessories.
- A special “Welcome Baby!” banner.
- Cake and cupcake decorations.
- A “guest of honor” banner.
- A few stuffed animals or other decorations to add a touch of cuteness.
Baby Shower Checklist Sample #2: Food and Beverage
When it comes to food and beverage, you want to make sure that your guests are well taken care of. Here are a few must-haves for your food and beverage checklist:
- Snacks, such as chips, nuts, and pretzels.
- Finger foods, such as sandwiches, wraps, and fruit.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, such as juice, soda, and iced tea.
- Alcoholic beverages, such as beer and wine.
- Coffee and tea.
- A cake or cupcakes.
Baby Shower Checklist Sample #3: Activities
Activities are an important part of any baby shower. They help to keep the guests entertained, and help the mom-to-be feel the love and support of her family and friends. Here are a few activities that should be on your checklist:
- Games, such as bingo and word search.
- A “guess the baby” game.
- A “guess the baby’s birth weight” game.
- A photo booth.
- A “make a wish for the baby” activity.
With the help of these baby shower checklist samples, you’ll be fully prepared for the big day. Just remember to keep an eye on the details, and don’t forget to have fun!
Tags: Baby Shower Checklist, Baby Shower, Baby Shower Supplies, Baby Shower Decorations, Baby Shower Food and Beverage, Baby Shower Activities, Baby Shower Games, Baby Shower Photo Booth.